Blending Classroom & At-Home Learning
Family Life Community School is a unique school where parents take an active role and partner with teachers in their child's education. Parents at the Community School are dedicated to taking the responsibility for the moral and academic training of their children. Our qualified teachers develop, teach, and direct students' lessons at school. Parents continue with the lessons and enrich academic training at home. We currently offer classes from Pre-K to High School. Our class size is kept small with no more than 16 students per room. The current average class size is 10.
We are now offering VPK! Contact Us for more details.
Family Life Community School opened its doors in 1998 as a Christian education ministry to provide a school for Christian families who are committed to pursuing academic excellence and Biblical values in the moral training of their children while encouraging them to reflect the character of God in the world.
- Teach a Biblical view.
- Teach everything in the light and filter of scripture.
- Uphold the behavioral character standards of a Godly home.
- Respect the parents’ role as the God-ordained trainers of their children.
- Provide Godly role models whose lives are strong in character and personal discipline.
- Provide positive peer influence, with older children demonstrating spiritual growth.